Sunday, April 24, 2005

Me, a superhero? (d)

The world around me crumbles as I am chosen to stop the entropy. Putting on my superhero cape I fly all over and see that the death of a few million stupid people could only help, so I work to save the animals, moving them to safe spots. I then save the four people who mean anything to me and let the rest fend for themselves.
Assuring all of you that you are safe I fall into a deep sleep and dream of a cleaner, happier world. When I awaken you have all become acquainted and seem to be getting along, despite earlier distrust of each other.
She asks if we are the last people. I tell her no, there are others. She wants to go find them. I tell her that it is now a truly free world and she can do as she chooses.
One by one you all leave my mountain fortress and I am content that, one by one, you will all be back, eventually.

No comments: