Saturday, July 09, 2005

Another maze (d)

I stand in front of the door, it opens and I pass through.
Another maze.
As I work my way through, I see that I must take the correct turn [as in all mazes] in order to make my way through.
To find the end, I must first understand the beginning.
The story of the maze is the story of mankind, life, love, understanding and acceptance.
For every wrong choice I've made in life, there's a wrong turn to take. To find the end of the maze [and perhaps the answer to my question[what IS my question?]] I must make the correct choices.
Knowing full well the incorrect choices that I've made in life, I make it almost half-way through before I take a wrong turn and reach a dead-end.
I don't know what this wrong turn means, but I make my way back to the turning and go the other way.
The choices get more and more numerous as I make my way through. I take a lot of wrong turns, not having been this way before.
Is my life becoming more complicated, or is the life of mankind?
Am I to choose the path that all must needs take in order to make it through?

No comments: